Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Silver Subversives


I call these machines Silver Subversives, or Silver Subs. They weigh half of what a normal coil machine weighs. They tattoo super fast and intuitively. I hate selling them, but I seriously can't afford to own more than one at a time right now. Pretty soon I'll have a whole RACK of them haha. They are daily drivers, not collectibles. If you tattoo, you will likely set up this machine for EVERY tattoo procedure. If you get tattoos, you will hope your artist uses a Special Technique rotary every time, once you feel one in your skin. They hurt less, and go faster. There is one left of the first 3 Silver Sub prototypes. It RULES as a shader. Next up is a batch of 8 machines, my first production run! Well, back to the machine shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment