Monday, April 26, 2010

On Leaving Big Fish Tattoo




As of yesterday, I no longer tattoo at Big Fish Tattoo in Solana Beach. We parted ways on the best of terms. The owner(Dave Hartman) and I decided it was better for me to work somewhere closer to my home in Clairemont. I used to live right down the street in Solana Beach so it was easy and made sense. We also agreed that since I'm only doing a few appointments a week, I'm sort of taking up space in his amazing shop. Dave will be bringing on another great artist who will be able to work full time and give the space the attention it deserves.

I will still recommend certain tattoo clients to Dave and Christian at Big Fish Tattoo! They are great guys and great artists.

As most of you know, making tattoo machines takes up most of my time and energy these days. I'll be tattooing a few appointments and/or walk-ins a week, very soon, at a shop in San Diego.

Thanks to my tattoo clients, without whom I would not exist, for your continued support and patience. I'll let everyone know as soon as I get into a new tattoo space.

No comments:

Post a Comment