Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baddest Stuff Ever


It occurred to me recently that the stuff in my life is the coolest stuff EVER, so I'm going to be annoying and brag about it all. I have the most amazing boss, the most amazing friends, and the most amazing girlfriend too. But this post is about STUFF. I have the Baddest car, baddest tattoo machines, baddest phone, baddest watch and other great stuff. I am truly blessed, lucky, and thankful.

Baddest Stuff Ever Post No. 1

The Palm Pixi is the most intuitive device I've ever used. I was cracking up when I first used it. It's really like they saw me coming, and got this thing ready for me. I guess that's true since I had the Centro before that, and the Treo before that. But wow, the Pre navigation with no slide-open... it's like the Centro on speed. I'm glad I skipped the Pre and went straight to the Pixi.

So far I have ruined the screen protector by getting dust under it while applying it, spattered rainwater from squeegeeing my car window on it, and left it sitting in a lil puddle of Madacide sanitizing solution. Dear New Phone, please forgive my clumsiness. You rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment