Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ugly Bill at Avalon Tattoo Inc. in PB

I now work at Avalon Tattoo in Pacific Beach, San Diego. My hours are noon-8pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday until further notice. Avalon Tattoo is full of amazing artists. Besides myself, the NEWEST member of the crew is FOUR YEARS DEEP at the shop, so it's a very strong tattoo family. I'm honored to be included.



The shop rate is $150 an hour. Avalon Tattoo Inc. is a very tightly-run ship. When it's tattoo time, we don't play around. I expect to sit down and work for 8 straight hours during every shift.



I would prefer to be TATTOOING ONLY while I'm on my shift. I would like to get all your artwork and planning done ahead of time so we can have a very productive session.



If you have a tattoo project by me that was started BEFORE I began working at Avalon, I got clearance from the shop manager to make special arrangements for you. This applies to you only, and not any new clients. Please speak to me privately about this.



Definitely stop by Avalon Tattoo if you're in the neigborhood. Please remember, I'll usually have my nose in some intense project while I'm on shift.



See you at Avalon!

No comments:

Post a Comment