Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kansas City Tattoo Convention 2010

Well, my pals Jim and Peter rolled out the red carpet for this one. I stayed at their house and had Jim's 2nd car for the whole week I stayed! This made everything soooo much easier. I was able to dive into tattoos at the convention, and was still able to have some much needed downtime in KC. The convention was really fun. A bunch of regular ol tattoo fans were waiting outside the door at opening time on Saturday! It's been a while since I've seen that sort of enthusiasm in the tattoo biz. It seemed like everyone worked and made some money this event. The Mercy Seat booth was kinda in a separate front room, and in our room at least, the vibe was awesome. I didn't get to see much of the convention because I was working at it! See you next year at the Real Deal KC Tattoo Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment